If you have an accident that affects your mobility, the authority in question requires a medical report.

You will be asked to carry out a revised exam (“course de contrôle”).

In order to best prepare yourself, you are advised to contact us. A first report will be done with you following a first session on the road. This will allow us to determine the number of hours you need to complete your practical exam.